Monday, September 30, 2024

decorating for Halloween

 yes it's maybe a little early but tomorrow is October, and I had time and the motivation so I did it. I did the outdoor stuff on Friday, but then Saturday morning I put stuff up in the house


"Icicle lights" that don't icicle very well (and they're orange, so they don't look like icicles anyway) over the big front window






I also got out the "glam" spiders and found places to hang them up





I also hung the blinking (orange and purple) lights over the doorway from the entry way and to the dining room







And I got out the "critters."

The new "anatomically incorrect" skeletons, including the gnome and the two invertebrates, and the "My Little Bony" I already had, and some Japanese stuffed animals with a halloween theme



And some other critters, plus the photo of me when I dresses as "goth girl goes to prom" for a long ago party. (I haven't been invited to a party in AGES) (Also in the back there's a photo of me when I was like seven - an old school photo). And that's my glow in the dark 3-D printed octopus in the foreground. And they're all on a tea towel from Michael's.

No comments: