Monday, June 20, 2022

And some blocks

 yesterday evening, after showering after I cut brush, I started sewing up the blocks for the fractured-four-patch quilt using the "Smol" group of fabrics. I got five of the blocks stitched up; there will be nine total, and then they have sashing and "cornerstones" between them. The sashing I have is a large floral with many of the colors in it, and the cornerstones is a green that matches the acid green in the prints:






Most of those are turned 90 degrees to how they should be in the quilt but I don't have the energy to go into the crummy image software I have and flip them. At any rate - the block on the top right should be the top lefthand one (you can tell because of where the edge of the chair seat is, and the very first photo is in the correct orientation). It kind of gives the range of prints - there are not a lot of different designs although most of them are in several colorways. 

I'm happier with this so far than I thought I would be.

No comments: