Tuesday, May 10, 2022

And I'm packed.

 Well, except for the things like my mouthguard and medications and the book I'm currently reading (still 'Dear and Glorious Physician' - it is very long but a very good book).

Took a couple in-progress things, the F*R*I*E*N*D*S socks, the purple scarfy thing, and the simple socks I started for my mom (didn't get as far on them as I wanted, but I can work on them in my bedroom in the evenings or early in the morning, or, it wouldn't be the end of the world if I gave her the partly finished socks with a promise to finish them).

I wonder if things are resolving; I made a v. simple chicken soup (the celery-free broth I can get - Pacific Brand - and the teeny tiny Manischewitz egg noodles I like). And I felt a LOT better after eating it, I think if I were in really bad shape I'd feel *worse* after mild, bland food. Maybe this was just inflammation from the massive immune response followed up by too much rich food? I hope. 

I've written a couple time-embargoed posts, and might post a few photos along the way (it's hard to write full posts on my phone). 

Here's hoping I'm back in June, with my digestion all healed up.

No comments: