Tuesday, September 27, 2022

one fun thing

 Well, there are "still*" some things enjoyable about my job. I'm doing a soil analysis lab with the ecology class tomorrow, and we need distilled water, so I asked the department chair how to teach me to use this:

Glowy tube go brrrrrr.

I have to go check it in a minute - I don't know if it shuts off when the carboy gets done (there is a timer on the electric that shuts it off at five, after a couple people in the past forgot to shut it down and had to run back in the evening to shut it off)

(*as in, "still for producing distilled water" haha get it?)

Also the person I have been having issues with ditched class again today. I sent  an update about that to my chair (as she had tried to help the person) and she e-mailed back a cry-laughing face and "they probably won't like the grade they ultimately earn, and it will be our fault" so I guess she and I are on the same page about this, anyway.

No comments: