Friday, October 27, 2017

mail is here

Came home for lunch, am lazing around a bit (I need to get back over to school to do a little more, but I let some folks from down the street pick the pecans out of my yard and I wanted to stick around while they did it, because I don't know them THAT well).

The mail arrived. Pony photos will come later but Stitch is here and he is the most excellent Disney plushie*, I think: just the right size, sort of velvety plush (not too furry, but not too flat, and not that weird coarse "interlock" stuff some toys are made of). Not *quite* Minky but similar.

See?:

I have "Lilo and Stitch" on dvd; maybe that should be a Friday evening movie for tonight.

(*Yeah, yeah, and don't tell Clawhauser because he might get hurt feelings but Stitch is a little bit nicer)

No comments: