Friday, October 04, 2013

Kind of wish

I had the time and the skill to write speculative fiction. Because I bet I could have a lot of fun with this concept, given the governmental shutdown:





















ETA: I was thinking this morning, "You know, Wills and Kate don't currently have a gig other than being parents, wonder if they'd be willing to take a crack at coming over here and running stuff." Yes, I admit, I'm a bit of a closet monarchist. I openly acknowledge I have not seriously thought through the problems involved with monarchy, I'm just thinking right now it looks better than the weenie-fight that seems to be going on.

1 comment:

CGHill said...

And why not? A benevolent despot with an indefinite lease on life -- in fact, let's make it two benevolent despots with an indefinite lease on life, each working half a day.