Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Just a clarification after a worried email or two from blogreaders - no, it's not anything big or major. It's just one of THOSE weeks.

I don't remember where I heard the phrase "like being pecked to death by ducks" but that kind of describes it.

This morning alone, I dropped and broke a bottle of shower gel, discovered a mystery stain (wasn't there when I bought it, and I've never worn it before) on a new turtleneck, and realized I couldn't find notes I was counting on having for a meeting this evening.

But now I'm at home and some Excedrin Migraine has the headache at bay, if not gone, and I've got a new issue of Real Simple waiting for me once I complete my grading. I also decided I needed a treat so I've got pizza dough in the bread machine (I can make pizza at home that is better, cheaper, and healthier than the chains in the town where I live - it just requires I be home for a couple hours to monitor the dough's kneading and rising).

I still have Too Many Meetings and too much on my plate, but it's not anything really that big. Honestly.

No comments: