Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Pillow Talk photos

just a quick post as I need to practice piano and I mmmmmay try working out this afternoon as I feel more able to breathe, but here is the before and after on Pillow Talk:

Before:

who is this??? (free pony)

After:

Pillow Talk "display side"

She's still an off-color (she is supposed to be lilac but looks grey, almost a greige) BUT her symbols are brighter and she is cleaner. I think the biggest change is how her tail went from frizzy to smooth - that was just conditioner, careful combing, and arranging it to dry in a smooth curl.

And for fun, the "non-dominant side" (I guess "NDS" stands for "non-display side" in the Pony collector world, but I think of "non-dominant," like "non-dominant hand")

Pillow Talk "non dominant side"

Her hair has also faded - that white stripe was originally green, I guess. (ETA: maybe not, a lot of the photos show her with that white section at the back.)

No comments: