Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Needing a treat

Well, the fifteenth tennis ball has been picked up and re-incorporated into the pattern of juggling but crikey, that was a lot of work I should not have had to do. (There are others who could have done it and I frankly expected they would).

But yeah. I'm tired and kind of headachey now and while what I really NEED to do is a little bit of grading and then some data entry, what I'd really like is a treat of some kind.

But I can't really think of anything. As I said before, I have too much yarn/fabric/books that I don't have time to use NOW, I'm trying to watch what I eat so a food treat is out....there's just nothing. Even time to knit or something, I can't do that during office hours (none with me) and while I might get some when I get home, these days I'm often tired enough when I get home that it's hard to motivate myself to do anything.

Gosh, that's sad. When you can't even think of a treat to give yourself that doesn't cause either guilt or agitation. (And going to a movie is a big nope, it's an hour's round trip drive to the nearest theater, and I don't get done with office hours until 3, so.....)

No comments: