Thursday, December 18, 2014

Almost finished Chrysalis

MVC-030S

So, if "every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings," what does it take for a Changeling to get her wings?

(A lot more crocheting....)

This is as far as I've got on Chrysalis - she still lacks wings, crown, and face (I'm going to do the eyes like the pattern directs but I think also add a mouth with tiny fangs....). The rest of this will be done after break; as I said, she's too huge to carry with me and work on (but I'm glad I got this far).

This is without a doubt the most complex crocheted OR knitted toy I've ever made, and it's taken longer than any other one.

(There will be some time-embargoed posts while I am over break. What ever holiday you are celebrating, have a happy one.)

1 comment:

purlewe said...

I am just over awed at this. Have fun on your break!