Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New quiz thingie

A number of people I know are doing this. It's a "brain quiz": who are you the brainchild of

I got

You are the #brainchild of

Abraham da Vinci

You're a true optimist who believes anyone can achieve anything, yourself included. You get this trait from both Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician, and Abraham Lincoln, the revered, 16th President of the United States who led the U.S. through the Civil War and ultimately abolished slavery.

Success is in your blood, with an openness to new experiences and curiosity that often puts you in the right place at the right time; you get these traits from Da Vinci. You also exert optimism and positive energy, which means other people love being around you and always seem to open up to you; that's your Abraham Lincoln side. 
 
 
 
I don't know about that. I think I answered some of the questions more "optimistically" than my natural reaction might be. (For example: the one about a friend wanting to switch the restaurant you all were going to for your birthday. While I wouldn't QUITE feel "why is my friend trying to ruin my birthday" and I'd probably be somewhat agreeable (to go along with my friends) I admit I'd also feel, "Why are they springing this on me at the last minute, when it's MY birthday? They should have consulted before the plans were made."
 
At my BEST I am an optimist but I'm not always at my best. If I take it, imagining I am not at my best, I get:

Wilde da Vinci

You have an inner free spirit that seeks new experiences, and an unwavering curiosity that will help you be a lifelong learner. You get these traits from Leonardo da Vinci, the genius artist, inventor and mathematician.

Your curiosity, intelligence and focus mean you hold yourself and others to very high standards, and you're not afraid to express yourself when you feel your expectations aren't met; you get these traits from Oscar WIlde, the prolific writer, poet and playwright. This might make you seem moody or intimidating to other people, but they also make you a great leader. 
 
 
That's actually probably a bit more realistic, especially the part about the high standards. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas! It told me I'm part Beethoven/part Van Gogh. Under all those niceties, basically, what they said was: you're gloomy crazy introvert stuck in your highly colorful fantastic world

Friar said...

I'm told that I was Romeo/Hercules and was given a number of neat aspects of such a combination. But all I could think of was that one of those guys killed himself and the other one ticked off the Queen of Olympus.

Roger Owen Green said...

OK, I will try it.