Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Speaking of pancakes

I think tonight is going to be a Pancake Night.

This is an increasingly rare occurrence in my life, because of the combination of Must Eat More Vegetables and Oh Noes, My Metabolism Has Slowed Even Further usually suggests a salad or somesuch is a "better" dinner.

But I think I just want pancakes tonight. And I have a pumpkin pancake mix, that has actual pumpkin in it, and that's a vegetable, no?

(Yes, yes: botanically, it's a fruit. But it contains Vitamin A and stuff and I tend to treat "regular" pumpkin as a vegetable, putting it in soup and things.)

However, I will not be putting up photographs of myself with a pancake on my head.

2 comments:

besshaile said...

oh - too bad about the photoless opportunity. LOL

I love pancake night. Pumpkin pancakes sound even better than regular. Yum.

we are having clam spaghetti.

Charlotte said...

Pancakes sound good to me!