Sunday, January 27, 2008

Now we are six.

MVC-001S

Six years of the little blog.
MVC-007S
Six years of socks.

MVC-006S

Six years of quilting (these are all mini-quilts, from the days before I did many big quilts - from the days before the blog, in fact).

MVC-009S

Six years of trying new yarn, and six years of buying (a lot) of new yarn.

MVC-008S

Six years of critters and of worrying that maybe I'm "too old" to still care about toys.

MVC-005S

Six years of adding books to my library and talking about the ones that are my favorites and that I use the most.

Six years.

MVC-002S

Happy birthday, little blog.

10 comments:

AvenSarah said...

Happy blogiversary! Six years is a remarkable length of time for a blog -- congratulations! Here's to more socks, books, critters, etc!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Filljonk's progress! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your projects with your cyber-friends!

-- Grace in MA

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! Here's to many more years of good things ... including recipes as well as the items listed in this post.

Charlotte

Lydia said...

Happy blogiversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm looking forward quilting vicariously through you! And enjoying everything else ;)

dragon knitter said...

woot! cool post!

Devorah said...

Happy Anniversary! May there be many, many more to come!

Bess said...

Happy blogiversary to you! We are one year and one day apart. I'm the little sister. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! (You always remind me that mine is coming up; I started mine about 3 weeks after you did)

Big Alice said...

Happy blog anniversary!
Damn, 6 years! Here's to many more!