Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank you for all the kind comments on my blogiversary. Now begins year 7, with continued knitting, quilting, crocheting, recipes (I'm happy those are well-received) and discussion of books.

(I will talk about one either later today or tomorrow...it's at home and I want to ref. some things in it, but I'm not sure if I will be up to logging on after a 3 to 5 pm outdoor lab in what WAS promised to be 60 degree weather but what seems to be more shaping up to be 40 degree fog)

***

And I couldn't resist posting this:

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

When Internet memes collide!

(It took me a few moments to get the joke, but once I did, I had to nod a bit, and say, "Well played." Of course, they could have gone completely over-the-top and referred to one of those knobs as going to "11," but had that happened, I fear the universe might have collapsed in upon itself.)

No comments: