Sunday, May 21, 2023

Closer to done

 I finished the main knitting on the Big Mexiko best today and laid it out to block 


Incidentally, this is the yarn label: 


I know I bought this yarn a long time ago: I am not sure Schoeller and Stahl still exist as a company. I *think* this was an Elann purchase (I miss Elann, especially the days when they did close outs and you never knew what treasures they might have).

I found the yarn again when cleaning out for the renovations last summer and put it aside to make something with. In the end I decided I had enough for a vest and found a simple pattern. I still need to see it up and knit on the arm and button bands, and get buttons for it (maybe tomorrow; I figure getting buttons first will give me more motivation to do the bands)

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

u got skillz