Saturday, November 26, 2022

And holiday cards

 If I can figure out how to "pin" a post at the top in Blogger, I will "pin" this one (but I can't see anything immediately on the dashboard).


I am doing cards again. They will probably be "merry Christmas" though won't necessarily have expressly religious imagery on them. If you would like a card, and we don't regularly exchange cards, drop me an e-mail with your mailing address in it.

If you celebrate some other holiday than Christmas, let me know, I will attempt to find a card. I think I can find Hanukkah cards locally; for Yule/Solstice it might be a generic "winter" card instead. There will be stickers on the card (But I won't glitter bomb you. I know some people over on CPAAG do that but not everyone likes glitter)

You can send one back if you like (I can either e-mail you my address, or I will have my return address on the card). I will need to have them out by the 15th of December so there's a limited window for this.

No comments: