Friday, April 23, 2021

Hoping for sun


 I hope the weather is good tomorrow. I have half a plan to drive up to Sulphur and just walk around the park there a little, maybe get a carry out lunch somewhere, and just decompress a little. 


I got my exam for next week written this evening, so I am free until Monday. 

If it's too wet, I might try heading home a different way and see if there's somewhere else to go, maybe try to swing over to Coalgate and go to that Choctaw-run store that apparently has some different types of pickles and things. 

And it's just over 3 weeks until I go and see my mom, so there's that to hang on to, too. 

I did get some writing on the manuscript done this week and plan to do more next week; that makes me feel better and maybe I do just need to force myself to do more research work and research reading; maybe set a time goal each day and try to meet that goal - like 2-3 hours per day now that I'm mostly done with classes.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

LuAnn: https://www.gocomics.com/luann/2021/04/25