Thursday, January 16, 2020

Feeling more hopeful

* A twitter friend whose job is women's health/women's fertility invited me to DM her about what was going on. She was extremely reassuring, after I laid out the symptoms she was like "I can't guarantee it, of course, but this sounds really really like hormones to me, and the end result will probably be 'it was nothing after all'"

* I am finally starting to feel a bit more like my normal self again after 48 hours of panic/anxiety and mild physical discomfort. Also the big worrying thing is slowing down a lot. I actually think I might want to eat dinner tonight (I have all but lost my appetite. I kept on eating a little bit because I know I get shaky when I don't, but food didn't appeal to me. Which is actually....probably another piece of evidence that my body was just doing me a bamboozle, because that was very typical of me in the past at this point in the cycle....)

I'm still going to go through the recommended testing because knowing as sure as I can that





Will help me get back on track.

* Also I mostly finished my PTR packet this afternoon, and the guy came out and fixed the landline (I think it was something in the big box out back, the one that all the lines for everyone's houses run through. I wonder if I'm the only one on the street with a landline now? It seems like I'm the only one discombobulated by the phone going wonky)

No comments: