Wednesday, December 11, 2019

oh my goodness

This is semi-permanent here and searchable so I can't give many details, but something so mind-bendingly stupid just happened involving a student.

They should be happy that they just have to take the "little" L of a zero on the assignment. If I were in a better, stronger place, I'd totally escalate what they did to the committee in charge of such things.

You've heard of double-secret probation? Well this was double-not-secret-now plagiarism. I think they thought their explanation of the first plagiarism fixed things but it really just made it worse.


I don't even know, guys. I'm hoping this semester was just a fluke but if next semester is as bad I may just seek employment elsewhere because I can't do any good here any more :(


No comments: