Thursday, July 18, 2019

and evening bliss

Anxiety finally went away midday and it's MUCH better now because I'm sitting in my bedroom with the window unit cranked up and it's decadently chilly in here.

(What? I never fly anywhere on a plane, I don't even drive that much, and I don't eat meat all that often; let me have my AC).

Sitting in my room, streaming "Summer Camp Island" (which is a lovely, quirky cartoon with a strong streak of gentleness to it - the two main characters are a girl-boy pair of best friends who care about and support each other) and knitting and just feeling happy to be cool. And I'm knitting on the big lavender blanket.





I'll turn it down before I go to sleep - or, I guess, turn it up? So the room is warmer? I don't want to get a stiff neck but this makes me feel SO much better.

also, one more AC .gif, this one from Summer Camp Island. That's Oscar, one of the protagonists (his friend is Hedgehog). He's supposed to be an elephant in case you can't tell.

Yeah, pretty much: it me.


I forgot how cold I like it in the summer. If I can get it that cold. If there were something like a meat cooler I could work in during the summer I happily would.

No comments: