Sunday, July 14, 2019

All that said

I have been working on stuff this weekend.

I got four rows of the Tabula Recta quilt sewn together. I am sewing on each row as I complete it, so I don't get them mixed up. I ran out of bobbin thread while sewing the fourth row on to the rest so I just quit there for now. Having the fabrics organized helps but sewing together 26 squares to make a row is a lot.

I also got the yoke cast on for the "Hey Girl" sweater and got about 15 rows done on it. I also figured out and wrote up the specific order of increases (because you are doing standard raglan increases on one pattern, and increases to make the V neck "V" on another pattern, and it's easy to forget what you have to do when if you don't have it written out, or at least I do).

I also did a little hand quilting and maybe will do a little more this evening. Or maybe I knit on the cabled blanket, I don't know. I still have to eat dinner and put some laundry away and change the bedsheets too...

No comments: