Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A fat cat

Another surprise Amazon gift...box was on my porch this afternoon when I got home (along with the Lehman's box containing more pickled baby corn - yes, I've gotten really hooked on that but it makes a good snack because it is not very many calories and there is something about the sourness/sharpness that appeals).

I figured the box had to be a gift, and it is - a fat tuxedo cat from my wishlist:

I'll have to figure out a name for her (him?) - haven't come up with one yet.

ETA: I happened across the list of AI generated cat names and have named her (she is a her) "Snox Boop."

I think that's better than my first inclination ("Oreo")

E-ETA

SNOX!

(pronounced "snocks," like "socks" but with an n in it. And Boop is just boop)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOL. The names in that second group of names look more like good names for characters in a fantasy novel.