Wednesday, January 17, 2018

and a question

Apparently Bridge Direct (the people who make the vintage Strawberry Shortcakes) has been commissioned by Hasbro to make reproduction 35th anniversary My Little Ponies.

Of course, I waaaaaaaaaaaaaant one. Ideally Snuzzle, which is a gray pony with pink hair.

Has anyone seen these in stores anywhere in the US? Amazon disavows knowledge of their existence and anyway, I'm sure if they get them, they'll all get snapped up by purchasbots and re-sold for ridiculous prices.

This is one of those times when I dislike living in a remote area.....maybe the Target in Sherman will get them, maybe they won't, maybe they'll sell them out before I can get there.

I wish I knew of a reliable (and not ridiculously expensive) online place to order from...

(Of course, eBay has them, for eBay prices. I could probably buy TWO original Snuzzles for what the sellers there want)

No comments: