Monday, September 12, 2016

Dumb but funny

A little palate-cleanser. I spotted this over at Wonderduck's. Yes, it's stupid, but we've already established that really stupid things make me laugh




This also answered a question I had had ever since those "Pete and Repeat" talking toys first came out (I think the first one I saw, maybe 10 years ago now, was a parrot) - what would happen if you got one going, and then put another one next to it, would you get an endlessly degrading feedback loop?

I am pleased to see that the answer is "yes"

(it also reminds me slightly of the infamous Sweetie Belle Derelle(Warning: LOUD)

It also reminds me ever so slightly of political discourse in the country at the moment.  Starts out "Anything you can do, I can do better," ends up with cats hissing.

No comments: