Saturday, March 30, 2013

Made me smile

As I was fixing my lunchtime cup of tea (the "Rarity" tea from Adagio - a mint Earl Grey), I realized that the mug I grabbed to use and the t-shirt I had on shared a common theme.

T mug and T shirt

This kind of thing makes me happy (And this is another reason why I love the Internet: the mug is from the Lenny Mud Etsy shop, the t-shirt - titled "Sir T" is from Threadless. And the tea I drank was from Adagio teas....)

The t-shirt in particular amuses me because I can imagine an alternate-universe A Team where the Mr. T character is not just good at kicking butt, he is also good at being charming and refined. (Though I think the real Sir T would prefer loose tea, and only use a teabag to make tea under an emergency situation.)

***

And to all my readers who celebrate Easter: may you have a happy and blessed Easter. I don't have any plans aside from going to celebrate it at church (I think you can reasonably say Easter is the best and most joyous day in the Christian calendar), but I might spend the afternoon sewing.

3 comments:

MaggieG. said...

Ah, The A-Team. One of the best shows ever. Really love it. The shirt mug coincidence is quite cool yet funny. Really like both the mug and the shirt. Great play on names/ words.

L.L. said...

I pity the fool...who doesn't enjoy a good cup of tea.

CGHill said...

You look ... contented.

Which is worth so much more than we've been led to believe.