Friday, December 08, 2006

Home time!

The LAST student presentation has been done and graded. The LAST final exam has been sent to Print Shop. The LAST bit of the current research-push is completed.

I have two and a half days ahead of me with NO obligations (outside of church which really isn't an obligation; it's something I HAVE to do but not in the obligation sense, in the sense of my week doesn't feel right if I don't).

Oh, blessed free time.

I have a date this afternoon with my couch and my knitting and my cartoons.

(And yes. I've decided to say it clear, say it loud, I watch cartoons and I'm proud.)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Sounds like a great afternoon!

dragon knitter said...

good for you! it's always nice to have a little "bum" time. i don't get it nearly as often as i need it.