Monday, November 16, 2020

lost my ability

 I think I've lost my ability to communicate without stepping on toes/offending people. 


This has been the way for a few weeks - I left one online space because someone reacted very unpleasantly (?) to something I thought was fairly neutral, now I'm taking flak elsewhere.


I can only assume it's me. I probably need to take a social media break because everyone's tired of me and I have nothing useful to say


I'm broken.

I may not post for a couple days. I'm probably still here, just....nothing to say that anyone wants to hear. No one wants to hear me. I should have listened to the kids in seventh grade who tole me to shut up forever.


I wish I had someone nearby who actually loved me but I am one of the unlucky ones.

1 comment:

Chuck Pergiel said...

Do not be down hearted. I still read you. Some people are just looking for someone to pick on. Avoid them. Ignore them. Focus on the people who like you for who you are.