Friday, July 19, 2019

The Deleted File

Maybe instead of complaining about the anonymous spammy comments I get, I name and shame the worst ones here. (Removing, of course, any dodgy links)

Here's this morning's. The link was to (apparently) a website with a .fr extension, so maybe English was not the writer's first language (More likely: a bot stringing together bits and pieces from elsewhere)

"Tawanna Magdaleno is what her husband loves to call her although end up being not
her birth establish. Fishing is the hobby I'm going to never stop doing.
New York is her birth room. Meter reading been recently my profession for it
slow and Dislike think I'll change it anytime eventually."

Mmm, word salad. Almost as indigestible as real salad.

(Oh, and the website link in French....well, I know enough French to know it was about enlarging a body part I don't possess, without even clicking. And no, I would never ever ever click on a random botspam website)

***

 I admit, I'm really tempted to take today off and go antiquing even though it's going to be hot. I don't need to grocery shop; I have enough food (even enough milk) for the coming week.

But first, I need to be sure my car will start. I ran out to Pruett's last evening for a couple things and when I came back out, at first it didn't want to crank, and I am concerned that it's the battery - it's probably time for it to be changed. So maybe first I go out to FastLane and have the oil and filter change it's due for, and have them check the battery and replace it if necessary.

No comments: