Monday, April 29, 2019

Up too late

Yeah, I stayed up too late this evening and I'm going to regret it tomorrow.

I tried to get the student papers graded. Didn't, quite, I just hit a wall about 8:30 and gave up.

Part of it was it was a very peopleful day, part of it was I came back into contact with someone I once had a crush on (but I think there are several Reasons why he and I could never be together, and anyway, he's not available now) and I really thought I was over it but I am not. (Part of it is attention. Sometimes I miss having attention paid to me).

Anyway. I shifted over trying to untangle the rest of the "yarn barf" of the other day. I wound up cutting off the very endmost 3-4 yards of it because it was so stretched and fuzzed that it looked really bad, but at least I got this done:

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, though. Not a whole lot wonderful on the docket and I know I'll still be too tired.

No comments: