Thursday, December 13, 2018

Some more photos

More photos of the sweater.

First, a close up of the buttons I used - they're a little big, but that's okay, because at least the thing won't inadvertently unbutton like so many of my sweaters. Also they are HEAVY, they are like the old Czech glass buttons (but they are recently made):

button close up

And the sweater by itself:

sweater alone

And on. (I'm having... I don't know, I'm having a bad face day, I guess. Please forgive. [I'm just slightly broken out; not sure why])

sweater 1

sweater chair

Also, my Doki Doki crate came today:

full doki doki december

And a close up of the smaller stuff:

doki doki december

A Pompompurin 2019 organizer/calendar (but I always forget to use those; I have a wall calendar in my office I use). And some "latte stencils" where I guess you can make designs on hot drinks or the top of cookies with cocoa or whatever. (Not sure how much I'd use those). And some Christmas-themed washi tape, which I might take with me for wrapping presents.

The two best things are the little stuffed dog (a doge!) that they say is named "Sakura" (I threatened to name my next stuffed-toy dog Beorc! after an Old English name that someone I follow (Though apparently it is actually the word for "birch" rather than for "bark") I think I'll keep Sakura because she's a little too dainty to be a Beorc!:





And the blanket. As I said before, you can't have too many of these, I think. I'm doing laundry tonight and it is going in (I like to wash blankets before using them):

Oh, and when I set Sakura down, look what I spied:

Hahahahahaha. Butt.

(This seems to be a thing in Kawaii culture, lots of the things I've seen relating to it have little, um, anuses....)


1 comment:

anita said...

What a nice sweater! I love that color—goldish-browns are my favorite.