Monday, April 09, 2018

And here's hoping

The plumber is here.

1. He is going to photograph the before and after install in case ONG has a rebate program. He said he hadn't heard of one, maybe OG and E is more generous to their customers (I would not be at all surprised)

2. He might not need to go up into the attic after all. Oh well. At least I got that area cleaned out and it badly needed it.

3. He seemed confident the install would go smoothly. I hope he's right.

4. He's going to pull out the washer and dryer and give me time to sweep behind them - I normally never get to do that because they're too heavy for me to move.

I didn't sleep too well last night because I kept thinking of all the potential problems with the thing. It's been over a week since I had a "proper" shower (other than washing up using a pan of warm water, or trying to dump warm water from a pot over me). And while I HAVE washed, I feel like I'm not as clean as I should be. And I've been washing clothes on cold, which is fine for many things but doesn't seem fine for sheets.

I have CWF tonight but if the install goes okay, I am just going to wash my hair and shower when I get home and if that means I go to CWF with wet hair, I don't care.

No comments: