Friday, November 03, 2017

A long shot

This is a long shot but maybe someone knows.

The agitator cap (? I think it is) from my washer has cracked. It falls off regularly and it bugs the heck out of me. It is softish plastic so I do not think supergluing the crack will work.

The washer is an older (maybe 20 years old) Kenmore stacked washer/dryer: 417.99680210 is the model number.

Here's the part:

You can see the crack.

Here's a side view:

Is a replacement available? (that doesn't cost the moon). I suppose it will still function without it but it's one of those things that bugs me to have it broken.

I think it's a guide for adding fabric softener or bleach because it has a "fill line" marked inside the rim.


2 comments:

Christa said...

My husband found the part number for your cap dispenser. It is Part number 131266800.
He says it is discontinued, but maybe you could find it on an auction site or something.

purlewe said...

Kenmore is usually a sears brand? do you have a sears near you you could call to see if they have parts?