Friday, September 15, 2017

Everybody Loves Friday Night

I wanted to do this as "Everybody (less than 3) Friday Night" (like a heart) but apparently the less-than sign messes things up badly.

I got the species-checking done this afternoon. I didn't think I would, I was planning on going in to finish it tomorrow, but I got it done. (I do NOT, however, have the energy to either grade the exam I gave today or write my Sunday school lesson. That's for tomorrow morning.)

I still think I'll just shop locally for food. I'm tired, and I don't feel like the long haul to Sherman. And it's a payday week, which means the stores will be busier. Instead, I might start the Great Horn-Rimmed sweater - I can see being done fairly soon with the Grasse Matinee (I'm about 1/3 done with the first sleeve).

I also might do an afternoon movie tomorrow - either rewatch something I enjoy (like Zootopia) or look through my Amazon playlist of free stuff.

But yeah. Just tired. I'm sure it's all the species-checking, and rushing to get it done. I also pulled a muscle in my upper back working out the other day and I think the weeding midday today made it worse (it stinks getting old and fragile. I do seem to get injured more easily now). If I hadn't already washed my hair today I'd consider taking a warm bath to relax it. (I might heat up a buckwheat bag instead).

At least I don't feel "peopled out" like I do some weeks, where there have been so many people "needing" me for stuff that I feel like I never want to deal with a person again.

It's weird, though, not to have to rush off somewhere tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In other news - there is a free stuff one can play on Amazon?
How can I get some?

You can still take a hot bath. Just wear something comfortable on your head (like a small towel - and then throw it to the laundry)