Saturday, June 24, 2017

first the tmi

this is more for me than you. I don't tend to save calendars and I am bad at keeping a paper journal so:

I have to reset the time-to-menopause clock as of today. (Sigh. I really thought I was on the way to 'done')

I wonder if working out in the heat for an extended period of time Wednesday messed with things? I thought the aches and pains (and stomach issues, and vaguely-lower-back pain) were just either "I worked too hard" or "I ate something that my body didn't like." Nope.

(At least I still have supplies on hand)


eta: this probably also explained why the cupcakes at the natural foods store looked so good to me. (And the all-natural marshmallows. and the maple-cream-top yogurt....)

My cupcake. You can't have any.

1 comment:

purlewe said...

I don't know why, but this foto of you cracks me up. "My cupcake, you can't have it" LOL. I am having a lovely laugh and wishing you a happy cupcake. (and a quick tmi, ugh. sorry about that)