Saturday, July 18, 2015

NWS' New Image

(yeah, yeah, need to get back to grading but)

National Weather Service recently changed their images. The old "hot" image had a distinct "Eye of Sauron" feel to it, so I guess they changed it to something "friendlier." Or so they thought.

It makes me think of this:





















(And yeah. I had to do that alteration using PowerPoint. I don't have any REAL image manipulating software and the base image was too small when uploaded at Cheezburger).


Compare this to the "old" hot image:




I'm not convinced the change is an improvement.

2 comments:

CGHill said...

Well, that's certainly NWS to me.

Joan said...

While the image hasn't really changed I do find Lovin' Spoonful lyrics kinder and gentler than "Abandon all hope ye who enter here".