Friday, October 03, 2014

"Winter is coming"

Okay, yeah, so that last post was a downer.

But here's something that cracked me up - linked over at Charles' place:




HAH! No really, there are people here who are kind of like that any time we're predicted to get "wintry mix."

(I try to keep at least a gallon of milk on hand, and I can bake my own bread, so....not so much. Though I may have responded like that about salad greens once or twice.)

And in other grocery related news: the Green Spray has upgraded their produce department! More shelves, and more stuff. (Granted, most of it is stuff I don't use, like artichokes, but still. Also they now have gingeroot). All they need to do is (a) start carrying organic milk and (b) get a decent brand of Greek yogurt and I will be able to avoid the Mart of Wal almost 100% of the time....

No comments: