Wednesday, July 02, 2014

crying with laughter

Purlewe shared this on YouTube and it just made me laugh so hard. It's the very definition of an "oh crap" moment....it just gets worse as it goes on. (Concrete leveler - the thing with the spinny arm - gets out of control and the construction guys have to try to stop it). It's like a modern day version of a Laurel and Hardy short or something.



The laughter-in-the-background of the guys filming it just makes it better.

I think I find it funny because while I've never been in that literal situation, I've been in situations where something went wrong, I tried to fix it ("get a big stick and stick it in there") and then tried something else ("Maybe water will stop the motor") and then my final try ("throw a tarp over it") just goes so spectacularly WRONG that the only choice is to either laugh or cry.

1 comment:

purlewe said...

I am still laughing. *giggles*