Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I found it!

Years and years ago, I got a book from the library called "Victorian Christmas Crafts." I LOVED that book. Not just for the ideas in it, but for the drawings and writing and general sense of coziness.

Then I moved away, and when I went back to that library one Christmas some years later, the book was gone. Probably purged, probably sold in a book sale.

I was sad. I was thinking of that book again today. And so I decided on a whim to try Amazon. I couldn't remember the title for sure, nor the author, but I knew I'd know it if I saw the cover. So I searched "Victorian Christmas Crafts"....

Amazingly, they had used copies. I found a (hopefully) trustworthy seller. I sprang for "expedited shipping," which raised the price to $15 but hopefully means I will have it before I leave for break.

I just hope it's as nice as I remember it being.

No comments: