Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend is here!

Just finished my last real responsibility for the week. For once, I'm going to go home early, relax, and spend the evening knitting (and probably watching Criminal Minds re-runs on A and E).

And tomorrow, McKinney! I got my money yesterday (I also had two small checks to cash), and I found my "mad stash card" (if they still do that at Quilt Asylum), so I'm ready to go. I really need a day out to just do stuff for ME.

And Sunday, the retirement reception! Which means I will get cake and finger sandwiches and the Universal Church Punch (ginger ale + sherbet).

1 comment:

Joan said...

It's already Sunday on my side of the world, so here are my wishes for a Happy Birthday. I hope the year to come will bring you many blessings. And thank you for being such a constant blogger-- I so enjoy reading your posts!