Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I give in

Apparently Blogger is now going to insist on all of us using titles for our blog posts. Because I am Not Often Clever, I will probably struggle with coming up with titles. (I may just go to a numeric system).

It seems technology is against me today. I cannot access my e-mail and the person I spoke with (who, unlike the "power suckle" lady, obviously did NOT originate in Georgia....at least not the Georgia in the U.S.) couldn't find anything wrong.

I know folks who read this rarely e-mail me these days, but if you want to, you can't right now. Sorry. A few of you may know my campus address (or can divine it from knowing where I teach). I'm not going to give it out because it seems I have more readers of late, and also some bots following me or somesuch (else, where does the Asian I-assume-it's-pr0n-without-clicking-the-links spam come from?). So I don't want to risk compromising my campus addy.

1 comment:

CGHill said...

Post titles are overrated. Trust me on this one.