Friday, February 19, 2010

I also forgot to mention: The Adagio Tea's ButterBeer tea is very good. It is not as strongly flavored as the scent would suggest, but the tea itself is good - it is mild and has a nice subtle caramel-and-cream aftertaste. I tried it first black, but I might try it next time with milk and sugar to see if that makes the flavor seem more intense.

Incidentally, another Adagio Tea favorite of mine is the chestnut tea, which is strangely not listed in their list of "regular" flavors but is one of the "holiday" flavors. (The "Candy Cane," also a holiday flavor, is good, too, if a little bit gimmicky.)

And I see now they have a hazelnut flavor, I'll have to remember to try that next time I order. (I'm working down on the Chestnut, so it will be not too far off that I place my next order).

No comments: