Friday, June 19, 2009

I do work off and on (mostly off, this winter) on the Providing Angst to Crowned Heads for More than Four Centuries scarf.

june 19 Crowned Heads

I have completed five repeats on the first section. (There are two sections, each of nine repeats). I like knitting lace when I'm in the middle of it, but sometimes I look at it and go, "Meh. Too tired." And I've also learned not to watch anything very absorbing on television while knitting it...I made a bad mess-up in the previous repeat and wound up having to do some serious fudging. (I think it was during the crux of an episode of "House" I had not seen in its first run).

(What I really need to do is go through my CD collection again and pick out some of the favorites I have not listened to recently, and listen while I knit, rather than trying to watch/trying to find something worth watching).

No comments: