Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I also do have to note that this is the first dental check up in a year that failed to turn up any problems. Which is a giant relief. Last May, I had the first crown preparation, and then had a second one in January.

This time, everything looked good. (Well, it darn well better, now that I'm timing my tooth-brushing AND using the horrible-tasting fluoride rinse). The hygienist did warn me that I have two more "large" amalgam fillings that, if they go bad, will need to be replaced with crowns.

But at least they don't need replacing YET.

Yesterday was a challenging day. I helped do a lunch for a group of college kids, then I had to get the allergy shot, then had the piano lesson, and then had the dentist appointment. I hate days like that where you're running all over the place.

I did, at the end of the day, run by the quilt shop and pick up a skein of the color 676 floss...I do think it will work better than the brighter color I had pulled out of the floss "stash."

Then I sat down to work on the (sort of stalled) Feather and Fan scarf. And found I had dropped a stitch somewhere, which I couldn't see in the fluffy yarn. So I had to un-knit several rows until I found it.

I hate having to rip back. I briefly considered ripping the whole thing out and re-starting.

No comments: