Friday, November 14, 2008



So Bess gave me this award thingie.

And you know, it's been a week. My first thought as I drove in to work (actually as I was swinging by the Wal-Mart to get a new watch battery because mine died, and I cannot live without a watch. And then found out their watch-fixer-person doesn't come in until mid-morning, but they'd go find someone to pull out a battery and sell it to me so I could put it in myself. Misericorde. Why do things have to be so HARD sometimes?) was "Oh man, another obligation. Another thing that if I don't find the obligatory four people who haven't been linked, I'll look ungrateful."

But I'm in a slightly better mood, thanks to having successfully installed a new watch battery. (I take successes where I can get them.)

So, here's the rules:

1. Post the award on my blog

2. Link to the person who gave me the award

3. Nominate at least 4 others

4. Leave a comment on their blogs so they can pass it on.

So, the four people who most-likely haven't been hit up for this before:

TChem, because she has an interesting perspective on things, and because she spins and I can't. And she designs her own sweaters sometimes, which I also can't do.

Lynn, because I always enjoy her "Quotes from Here and There" as well as a lot of the cultural stuff she posts.

Doe-c-doe, because she always has neat stuff on there. And she sometimes shares out of print embroidery patterns.

And one I've not been reading for very long yet: Oh, Fransson! because I love the colors on the site and it inspires me to quilt (even though I should probably be working on research instead).

Now I guess I have to go comment on each of those sites, so they know.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Bess said...

ooops. ;. Didn't mean to load you down. And you're still a blue ribbon blog to me and if you've been feeling as yucky as I have the past few days - well, there.

hugs

oh my. the word verification is theapron - or the apron