Monday, June 19, 2006

well, crud - it looks like my "personal" e-mail address (the one over to the left, in the sidebar) is TOTALLY HOSED. Wonder how long this has been going on - no new Blogger comments showing up, I placed an order somewhere and received no confirmation, the test-email sent from my campus account never made it.

(Edited: I just called them. Got a recording that says they're experiencing an "extremely high volume" of e-mail, and so e-mail will be delayed considerably until the problem clears up.

if this is spammers? My standard comment about the fleas of a thousand camels and their nether regions applies. Spamming is NOT a "victimless crime;" it screws people out of getting service they actually paid for. And it may cause problems - I know several "low hearing" people who rely on e-mail for family communication rather than using the phone. Spammers suck eggs.)

So anyway:
if you really, REALLY need to get in touch with me, you can email me at (same first part as my personal e-mail)@s.o.s.u.edu (take out all but the last dot...it's my campus' initials.) This applies in any cases...I can always access this account. But only for REALLY needing to reach me about something, thanks.

No comments: