Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm ticked because I can't find which post "TS" posted his (her?) spam-comment on.

TS - if you're reading this, I hope karma bites you in the hind end. I hope your investments tank. I hope all the dogs in the neighborhood poop in your yard. I hope (if you're a knitter) that mice invade your stash, and cats follow them, and the cats are incontinent while hunting the mice in your stash.

I don't write this blog for money - in fact, I didn't even have an Amazon wishlist posted here until my last birthday. If I wanted to make money off of this blog, I'd sell ad space on it. So I sure as hell won't GIVE you space for free to run your stupid ads that have nothing to do with what I'm writing here.

Faithful readers - if you happen to find what post the comment is on, email me the date, I'd like to trashcan it.

I don't want to turn on word verification - I know some people who are borderline dyslexic or who have eye problems like astigmatism can have a hard time with it - but if I keep getting spam, the word verification goes on. (And maybe someday Blogger will give us a way to blacklist spam commenters, though I'm not sure how much good that would do - it seems that would be pretty easy to defeat with an anonymizer or with shifting IP addresses.)

No comments: