Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Headachy today; I'm not sure if we're in for a big change in the weather, or if yet another thing I am allergic to started flowering, or what. It's not bad enough to merit going home, but it's bad enough to be annoying.

Didn't get any knitting of note done last night; I was lazy yesterday morning and didn't get up to exercise, so I forced myself to do it yesterday evening (after a 4 pm meeting), and then I had exams to grade.

In the "good news" side of the column, I got my jury duty deferred until May 12. Which means I'll be able to finish out the semester without going insane and without begging my colleagues to cover for me. The bad news is the month of May is my recover/get some research in/prep for summer teaching month. Oh well. Maybe I'll be lucky and get a short trial, or get bumped out of the pool altogether.

No comments: