Saturday, March 29, 2003

I'm starting to get startitis again. I look at all the wonderful stuff in my stash and think about beginning new projects. There's the Fortissima "Mexiko" denim color sockyarn. There's the Trampoline sockyarn. From further back, there's the caramel-twist colored Socka, the Elderberry Wildfoote, the Pagan Pink Lamb's Pride...For sweaters, there's the nice green Imagine for a simple big sweater knit simply on big needles. There's my Stahl Lemur, and the 1824 wool for the Kitt jacket. There's the chunky "Arbor" multidyed cotton for a chunky spring cotton shawl. There's the pale green cashmere blend for a shawl.

and I am getting bored with my current projects. The beaded-rib socks take too long. It's too warm now to wear sweaters, so why finish the Lightning-Bolt sweater? I'm on a deadline for my mom's socks so they lose their appeal to me. The Trinity Stitch shawl is too fiddly, and I am soon at the part I don't know how to do (attaching the lace edging).

this happens every spring - I want to start a whole bunch of stuff but I just don't have the follow-through.

and no, I don't need any cheese with this whine :)

No comments: