Tuesday, April 02, 2019

nights like this

Call for mug cake.



(Yes, I know. They are not that good for you and the commercial mix ones (this is a cinnamon-roll styled one...Betty Crocker, maybe?) are not that great, but sometimes it's the desire-for-cake that overrides the self telling you "but what you have access to will not be that good")

In a perfect world, I wouldn't need this kind of comfort. (Or cake would be super healthful to eat, but still taste like proper cake). In a slightly-more-perfect world than this one, I'd have one of the good cinnamon rolls (which is probably no fewer calories but more nutritious) from the Pruett's bakery. In a slightly-more-perfect world than that, I'd have someone who loved me who knew I was hurting a little and who had baked me a cake.

But this is better than nothing, I guess.

No comments: