Friday, April 20, 2018

And I'm done

I did my piano practice. And the biggest thing was to clean up my bedroom some and do/put away all the accumulated laundry. Now I need to do a bit of research reading, so I can feel like I don't need to do so much tomorrow.

This is  nicer place to read for research than my office (at work) is though - I still have Pandora to listen to (as long as the charge stays on the laptop battery) but I'm more comfortable here:

Tomorrow - well, I don't know. I need more hangers for clothes and I found out I used up all the corn oil making the brownies for the kids Tuesday, so I guess I need to run back out. But I can maybe do a quick trip to Lowe's and the Pruett's.

Really, I would probably be more productive at work if I could have  more comfy place and stuffed animals.

(The quilt there I am wrapped up in, I actually had to wash. It had gotten some pale-tan "mystery stains" on it. I was afraid it was mildew - like it brushed up against condensation on the window over where it was stored - but I guess not. Maybe it was something that rubbed off from something else, or maybe I wrapped up in it when not all the lotion was absorbed into my skin after a shower. At any rate, they came out after a quick trip through the washer on gentle cycle in cold water. This quilt was washed once before; it was one that got a bit of dog dropping on it when I had it out in the yard to photograph it, so I knew it would wash okay despite having some red in it)

And yes, the light is bright enough to read by though maybe at the Lowe's I get a slightly stronger bulb, I think this is the LED equivalent of a 40-watt (450 lumens). I think I want a 60-watt equivalent in here, and I might try to find a 75-watt equivalent for my new lamp in the living room.

Another summer plan for this room is to move all the extraneous matter out of it for a couple days and get the dude in from Hall Electric to replace the ceiling fan and light that I never had replaced - since 2014, when the fan motor burned up (and scared me badly).

No comments: